Tracker Now, the world's first global tracking and monitoring device for consumers, animals and things, has a couple of simple safety precautions which can help keep Halloween fun and safe for everyone.
Halloween is one of the most dangerous nights for kids when compared to any other date of the year. Did you know twice as many kids are killed on this night compared to any other holiday or date in the year? According to TrackerNow CEO, Joe Pantel, " While our Tracker Now devices are in production to track yoiur kids and keep them safe for next year, we thought we should share some Halloween safety tips with you."
Here are the safety tips for Halloween from around the web from Tracker Now:
- An adult should always escort kids under 12 years of age
- Wear flame resistant, bright or reflective costumes - use reflective tape or stickers
- on trick-or-treat bags
- Wear makeup instead of masks that can block vision
- Stick a label on the child's costume with your contact info on it
- Remind kids of roadway safety tips - look left, look right - look left again
- Carry a flashlight
- Older kids should have a smartphone and know how to call local emergency services
- If older children are going out alone, plan an acceptable route and curfew time
- Use well-lit streets and stay on the sidewalk
- Check treats and discard any suspicious or unwrapped candy
So be safe this Halloween and make sure your kids enjoy themselves. Next year you will be able to use Tracker Now to keep an eye on your little "trick or treaters" Until then, you can learn more about Tracker Now by visiting www.trackernow.com.