One Simple Trick to Improve Your Credit Score
Money doesn't grow on trees, and neither does good credit. When it comes to improving your Credit Score, you may be in a rush. It takes a lot of time, effort, and maybe a bit of magic, so unless you're an expert or have a lot of patience, we recommend saving yourself the headache. Here is how you can put your credit worries to rest with one simple solution.
First things first, let's take care of some common misconceptions about credit. Commercials and advertisements largely focus on people who have bad credit. You'll want to close your ears to all the incorrect, inaccurate, and negative information out there. But even if you think you have good credit, you shouldn't settle so easily. Here's why everyone should be thinking about his or her credit score.
Did you know that over the course of a lifetime, someone with a credit score of 770 or above would save roughly $100k compared to a credit score of 630? Let's break it down:
- Scores below 600 may have trouble finding a mortgage
- A score of 630 qualifies for a loan rate of 4.85%
- A score of 770 qualifies for a loan rate of 3.24%
- Applying that to a mortgage of $300,000 over 30 years with monthly payments at 4.85% ($1,583.08) vs. 3.26% ($1,303.97) results in a difference of $100,474 over the life of your mortgage
When you consider the numbers, it's hard not to jump at the opportunity. So how do you boost your credit score and unlock these massive potential savings? Currently, the #1 solution is CreditRepair.com. The company makes sure your record is clean so you can boost your overall score by as much as double or triple digits in some cases. They work with credit bureaus to challenge the negative report items that hurt your credit score. Sometimes creditors don't consider all of the circumstances that resulted in a poor credit score, so CreditRepair.com is out to make sure you get the credit score you deserve. They take the hassle out of the whole process.
Here are the services you can expect:
- A personal, online dashboard to help keep you in the loop of all your credit history
- A score tracker and analysis to educate you on the fluctuation of your score
- Mobile apps for credit on the go
- Text and email alerts so you never miss a beat
- Credit monitoring by TransUnion
- Caring representatives that understand tough situations and help you through it
If you want to keep those hard earned dollars and improve your overall credit score, make sure your credit report is clean. Don't do it alone -- get trusted experts to get down to the nitty gritty for you.