Everyone is talking about the next big wave in technology, Internet of Things (IoT). but what really is IoT and what's it all about?
The IoT is the biggest wave in the development of the internet. Its allowing us to connect to new places–such as manufacturing floors, energy grids, healthcare facilities, and transportation systems–all via the Internet. As long as an object can represent itself digitally, it can be controlled from anywhere in the world. As a result, this connectivity means more data, gathered from more places, with more ways to increase efficiency and improve safety and security. Experts are predicting it will be a $Trillion market and over 28 Billion "things" or devices connected in the next five years. However, with all these new devices connecting to different places, there are a lot of unknowns. Most importantly, a lot of confusion among buyers on how it all works and what it all means to them. Consumers need smart understandable buying advice and recommendations to help them understand this new connected world and to help make the best decisions for them. GearBrain is this new resource and the next great bankable media brand around Internet of Things.
GearBrain Editorial Mission
Our mission is to provide definitive intelligence to consumers and small businesses seeking the delight, wonder, utility, and life-improvement that the purchase of connected devices and services promises. Our goal is to help them understand how all these new devices work, how they connect to each other and assist them in building and buying the best personalize system. Whether its connecting watches to smartphones, home security systems to tablets, wireless thermostats to laptops/desktops and fitness trackers to a home or car, we are there to help you understand all of this new technology in real time and provide real time solutions.
GearBrain is unlike any other technology publisher. We understand consumers are frustrated today in trying to find the right solution to a problem or need when it comes to new technology. How many times do you do a search and end up on a site that only gives you half of the information you need? Or how many times do you go to a site looking for help on a project and it tells you how to do it but not where to buy all the materials or how long to build the project? All the time you are bombarded with non-relevant advertisements. Our goal is to change this for consumers and advertisers.
GearBrain offers advertisers several unique marketing solutions which can be customized to meet your marketing goals. Here are a few exclusive advertising opportunities available to our advertising partners:
- GearBrain IoT Influencer Network: GearBrain has assembled a network of IoT Influencers with over 27 million subscribers to create buzz for your product. These IoT Influencers share our mission to educate consumers to simplify connected devices through high quality video content. The categories are smart home, virtual and augmented reality, drones, connected cars, IoT security and wearables. Learn more by visiting GearBrain's IoT Influencer page.
- Content marketing on a performance basis. GearBrain offers customized content marketing programs on a performance basis. We work with a partner who leverages their proprietary analytics and bid management platform, proven methods of multi-layer testing and optimization, and strategic partnerships with the top content recommendation networks to acquire customers that fit a clients' lifetime value (LTV) models. These programs are customized and can become a top source of paid acquisition and brand awareness for clients.
- Programmatic Advertising: GearBrain's inventory is available on the open exchanges; however our highest quality inventory can be bought through private market places (PMP). PMP inventory can include specific audience and placements on GearBrain at efficient rates for clients and we can overlay audience data to assure you reach the right prospects.
- Standard IAB Ad sizes: GearBrain offers standard IAB ad sizes (728x90 & 300x250) as well as large impact units like 970x90 and 300x600. We can also create and run rich media, pre-roll ads and custom integrated or native ad units.
- Custom content creation – GearBrain can create custom content for advertisers and then push this content out via a special ad unit. The unit can contain both text and video content and be either horizontal (970x250) or vertical (300x600). We can also build in any call to action like fill out a form or collect an email address. Unit can also be distributed programmatically. Here is a link to mockups of our CCU:
Our promise is to deliver a game-changing environment that improves getting the right information into the consumer's hands in the right format (per device) at the right time. With all the data available today due to these new connected devices and ad technologies, GearBrain has the insights and resources to build and achieve this promise. We can also offer customized advertising programs to our partners which put them in an environment that is designed to assist a consumer in making the decision that is the best fit for their needs and goals in this fast past and very large new market (IoT).
To learn more about our customized advertising and marketing programs, please email us at email@example.com and one of our representatives will contact you.